Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Shark Tank Reflection

      Looking back on my Shark Tank proposal and presentation, I feel overall good about both. My writing process for my proposal was to inform and persuade the reader about Christian Student Fellowship. My writing strategy didn't change, because this proposal to me was fairly easy to write, and I have already wrote plenty of papers similar to this one. I feel like my strengths of my written proposal was the information I provided in the text, this is because my source was a great source, which was the CSF website itself. Strengths of my presentation would also have to be the information I gave, I also felt like I presented my organization fairly well to the class. I really don't know any weaknesses, but I would say the length of my paper, since it was just above the minimum word count that was required. My weaknesses for my presentation other than not liking to present in general, would also have to be the length. My Powerpoint was only 4 slides, and didn't go into a lot of depth. My overall assumption from this project to me is that I did very well, and I'm hoping my grade will reflect my effort into this project. This project also wasn't to demanding or boring, I somewhat enjoyed researching CSF, and learning all about what they do on campus. Lastly this project didn't stress me out because it wasn't too difficult, and because it only required to write a 600 word proposal, and a short Powerpoint with a presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment