Thursday, October 16, 2014

Blog Reflection

      Finally this is my final blog post; a lot of weight and stress is being lifted off my shoulders. First I would like to just say, I didn't enjoy writing these blogs, but I do realize that these blog posts were fairly easy to type up, in a matter of minutes, and was a pretty easy grade. I do feel like I've become a better writer, after having to type so much for this class. My researching has defiantly changed, I now actually go to a website, read, and find quotes for my topic. It wasn't until these blogs, I've asked questions, but to be honest, I probably won't have to again. I'm really glad I learned about using the UK Libraries website for finding sources, it has been very helpful for me lately. I was having trouble finding good articles to write about, before I was introduced to the UK Libraries website. Other than that, I really didn't have any trouble with blogger; blogger I feel has been a great learning tool, and keeps you busy during the week. I do have to say the only thing I struggled with was motivation to sit down and type, because I hate typing, it stresses me out. Now that I've come to the end of writing my last blog, I feel very relieved, and excited that I don't have to stress out about getting my blogs done and also now I don't have to worry about typing a last second blog Friday morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment