Thursday, October 16, 2014

Green Dot Survey

      This past Tuesday, a couple of my group members and I, met up at the student Center to conduct a small survey about the Green Dot Program, to some random students. The survey was only two questions long, the first question was, "Have you heard of the Green Dot Program?", and the follow up question to that was, "Do you know where it's located?". The total amount of people we surveyed was twenty, and what our results trended was, most people know about the Green Dot Program, eighteen said, "yes, they knew what the Green Dot Program was", and only two didn't. Our results from the second question were more uniform than the first question. Only nine of the twenty people knew where the Green Dot Program was, and the other eleven didn't know.

      Like I said before, our survey was very short, and only took us about an half hour to complete. Overall I feel like we collected good and a fair amount of results. What I learned from doing this survey is that, the Green Dot Program is more popular than I thought it was. I personally didn't know what the Green Dot Program was before this project, that's maybe because I'm just a crisp freshman. I've found that the Green Dot Program is a great program, and I think it deserves national attention, for the great service they are providing.

No comments:

Post a Comment